In this post, we will show you how to withdraw your crypto funds from Crypto.com to your bank account.
Checkout this video:
How to Withdraw From Crypto.com to Bank
Crypto.com offers a few different ways to cash out your crypto. You can withdraw to a bank account, credit/debit card, or wire transfer. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to withdraw from Crypto.com to your bank account.
Withdrawing From Crypto.com to Your Bank
Crypto.com makes it easy to withdraw your crypto funds to your bank account. Simply follow the steps below to get started.
1. Go to the Withdraw page on Crypto.com and select Withdraw to Bank from the options available.
2. Enter the amount you wish to withdraw in either USD or the cryptocurrency you are withdrawing, then click the Withdraw button.
3. You will be prompted to enter your bank account information, including your account number, routing number, and name as it appears on your bank account. Be sure to double-check this information before clicking Submit.
4. Once you have submitted your bank account information, Crypto.com will initiate the transfer and you should see the funds in your bank account within 1-2 business days.*
Withdrawing From Crypto.com to Another Bank
If you have a Crypto.com account and want to withdraw money from it to another bank, there are a few things you need to know. First, you’ll need to have your “destination bank” account information handy, as you’ll need to enter it when withdrawing from Crypto.com. Second, you’ll need to make sure that your destination bank accepts ACH transfers; if it doesn’t, you won’t be able to withdraw money from Crypto.com. Finally, you should note that there is a withdrawal fee of $5 when withdrawing from Crypto.com to another bank; this fee is charged by Crypto.com and is not waived regardless of account type or amount withdrawn.
Once you have all of the necessary information, follow the steps below to withdraw money from Crypto.com to your destination bank account:
1) Log in to your Crypto.com account and go to the “Withdraw” page.
2) Enter the amount of money you wish to withdraw in US dollars (USD).
3) Select “Bank Transfer (ACH)” as the withdrawal method.
4) Enter your destination bank’s routing number and account number in the appropriate fields.
5) Review the withdrawal details and click “Withdraw” to initiate the transfer.