- Open your Coinbase account and select “Accounts”
- Select the “Send” button for the relevant cryptocurrency
- Enter your Gate.io wallet address in the “Recipient’s Address” field
- Enter the amount of cryptocurrency you’d like to send in the “Amount” field
- Select the “Continue” button
- Review the transaction details and select the “Confirm” button
- You will see a confirmation message once the transaction is complete
Looking to move your crypto from Coinbase to Gate.io? Check out our step-by-step guide on how to make the transfer quickly and easily.
Checkout this video:
Open your Coinbase account and select “Accounts”
1. Open your Coinbase account and select “Accounts”
2. Select the “Send” button for the cryptocurrency you want to transfer
3. Copy & paste or type in the receiving address for your Gate.io account wallet
4. Enter the amount you would like to send & hit “Send Now”
5. Confirm the transaction via email or text message
6. Your crypto will arrive in your Gate.io account shortly thereafter!
1. On the main Accounts page, select the “Send” button for the relevant cryptocurrency.
2. A new window will pop up. Make sure you’re happy with the amount you’re sending – remember you can use the “MAX” button to send your entire balance of this cryptocurrency. Then, paste in your recipient’s wallet address – you can do this by clicking on the clipboard icon next to the text box.
3. Double check everything is correct, then click “Confirm”.
4. That’s it! Your transaction will now appear in the Pending Confirmations section at the bottom of this page, where you can track its progress.
Enter your Gate.io wallet address in the “Recipient’s Address” field
1. Sign in to your Coinbase account and select the “Send/Receive” link on the left sidebar.
2. Enter your Gate.io wallet address in the “Recipient’s Address” field. Make sure you copy and paste the exact address – any mistakes could result in the loss of your crypto.
3. Enter the amount of crypto you’d like to transfer in the “Amount” field. You can also choose to use a percentage of your total balance by selecting the “Use Max” button.
4. Select the currency you’d like to transfer from the “From:” dropdown menu and hit the “Continue” button.
5. Review the details of your transaction and hit the “Confirm” button when you’re ready to send your crypto.
Enter the amount of cryptocurrency you’d like to send in the “Amount” field
It’s always a good idea to check the current price of the crypto you’re sending in both USD and the crypto itself on both Coinbase and Gate.io before you make your transfer to ensure you’re getting the most bang for your buck.
To begin, log in to your Coinbase account and go to the “Accounts” page. From here, find the cryptocurrency you want to send in your list of wallets and click “Send”:
A new page will load asking for how much crypto you’d like to send as well as who you’re sending it to. Begin by entering the amount of cryptocurrency you’d like to send in the “Amount” field:
Scroll down a bit further and paste your Gate.io deposit address into the “Recipient Wallet Address” field:
In order to move crypto off of the Coinbase platform, you will need to first select the “Continue” button. This can be found on the left side of the screen, beneath the “Buy/Sell” tab.
Before you begin, please review the transaction details and make sure that everything is correct. Once you are sure that everything is correct, please select the “Confirm” button.
You will see a confirmation message once the transaction is complete
1. Visit the trading page on Gate.io and log in.
2. Navigate to “My Wallet” -> “Deposit” -> Choose the currency you want to deposit and click “Deposit Now”
3! Copy the deposit address or scan the QR code.
4. Log in to Coinbase, navigate to “Accounts” -> “Send/Receive” -> “Send”
5. Enter the deposit address you copied from Gate.io, choose the amount you want to transfer, then click “Continue” to confirm the transaction
6. You will see a confirmation message once the transaction is complete