How to Send Crypto from Celsius to Coinbase. Learn how to move your crypto from one wallet to another.
Checkout this video:
The process of sending crypto from Celsius to Coinbase is a bit different than other exchanges, but it’s still relatively simple. In this guide, we’ll show you how to do it.
First, you’ll need to have a wallet set up with both Celsius and Coinbase. If you don’t have a Coinbase wallet, you can create one here.
Once you have your wallets set up, open the Celsius app and navigate to the “Transfer” tab.
Click on the “From” field and select “Celsius”. Then, enter the amount of crypto you want to send in the “Amount” field.
Make sure that the wallet address you’re sending to is correct, then click on the “Send” button.
Your crypto should now be on its way to your Coinbase wallet!
What is Celsius?
Celsius Network is a decentralized lending and borrowing platform that allows users to earn interest on their cryptocurrency holdings or take out cash loans using their crypto as collateral. The platform currently supports over 30 different digital assets.
Coinbase is one of the largest and most popular cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. The exchange allows users to buy, sell, and store digital assets such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and more.
What is Coinbase?
Coinbase is a US-based cryptocurrency exchange with over 30 million customers worldwide. Founded in 2012, Coinbase allows users to buy and sell cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. Coinbase also offers a cryptocurrency wallet service for storing digital assets. In this article, we’ll show you how to send cryptocurrencies from Celsius to Coinbase.
How to Send Crypto from Celsius to Coinbase
Coinbase’s US-based crypto trading platform, Coinbase Pro, has integrated with Celsius Network, a popular crypto lending platform. This integration will enable Coinbase Pro users to send their cryptocurrencies from Celsius wallets to their Coinbase Pro accounts. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
1. Go to Celsius Network’s homepage and log in to your account.
2. On the dashboard, select the “Send” tab.
3. Select “Coinbase Pro” as the destination wallet.
4. Enter the amount of crypto you want to send in the “Amount” field and select the currency you want to send in the “Currency” drop-down menu.
5. In the “Reason for sending” field, enter a description of what you are sending the crypto for (e.g., “to buy Tesla shares”).
6. Click on the “Send Crypto” button.
7. A popup window will appear asking you to confirm the transaction. Click on the “Confirm” button.
8. Once the transaction is confirmed, you will see a success message and the funds will be sent to your Coinbase Pro account immediately!
Overall, sending crypto from Celsius to Coinbase is a very easy process. All you need to do is follow the steps outlined in this article and you should be able to do it without any issues.