If you’re looking to move your crypto off of Coinbase and into your Coinbase Wallet , we’ve got you covered. Just follow these simple steps and you’ll be on your way.
Checkout this video:
Open your Coinbase Wallet app
1. Tap the “Send” tab in your Coinbase Wallet app
2. Tap “Ethereum” or the crypto you wish to send
3. Tap the “To:” field and enter your Wallet address or scan the QR code
4. Tap the “Amount:” field and enter how much you wish to send
5. Tap “Max” to send your entire balance
6.Tap “Review Send”
Tap the “Send” tab
1. Tap the “Send” tab on your Coinbase Wallet.
2. Type in the name, email address or mobile phone number of the person you want to send money to.
3. Enter the amount you’d like to send in either crypto or fiat currency.
4. Tap “Preview.”
5. Once you’ve reviewed the transaction details, tap “Send” in the top right corner.
Tap “Scan QR code”
Using the Coinbase Wallet app, tap “Scan QR code” in the upper right hand corner to scan the QR code shown on your Coinbase Receipt.
Open your Coinbase Wallet app and tap on the “Send” button in the bottom center of the main screen. On the next page, tap “From.”
If you want to send crypto from Coinbase to your Coinbase Wallet, start on the main page of the Coinbase website. In the top right corner of the screen, select the ” sign in” link.
On the next screen, enter your account’s email address and password. Then, click the ” Sign In” button.
Once you’re logged in, hover your mouse over the ” Buy/Sell” link near the top of the page. A drop-down menu will appear. Near the bottom of this menu, select ” Send/Receive.”
Enter the amount you’d like to transfer
1. On the “Accounts” tab, select the cryptocurrency you’d like to transfer.
2. Under “Actions”, click “Send”.
3. Enter the amount you’d like to transfer in the “Amount” field.
4. Click “Continue”.
5. If prompted, confirm the details of the transaction and click “Confirm”.
If you’re looking to move your crypto from Coinbase to Coinbase Wallet, the process is pretty simple. Just tap “Send” on the main page of your Coinbase Wallet app, enter the amount you want to transfer, and select the wallet you’re transferring from. That’s it! Your crypto should arrive in your Coinbase Wallet within a few minutes.
Confirm with your PIN or Touch ID
In order to confirm the transfer with your PIN or Touch ID, you will need to enter your 4-digit PIN or place your finger on the Touch ID sensor.