Coinbase is one of the most popular ways to buy and sell cryptocurrency, so if you’re looking to unload some of your digital assets, here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it.
Checkout this video:
If you’re looking to cash out your crypto, you can do so easily and quickly on Coinbase. In this guide, we’ll walk you through the steps of how to sell your crypto on Coinbase so that you can get your money out as fast as possible.
Before we get started, there are a few things to keep in mind:
– You can only sell crypto that you’ve already bought on Coinbase. You cannot sell crypto that you’ve deposited from an external wallet.
– The price of crypto is constantly changing, so the amount of money you get for your sale may be different than the amount you bought it for.
– When you sell crypto, it will be converted to fiat currency (USD, EUR, or GBP) and will be deposited into your Coinbase account.
Setting up your Coinbase account
If you don’t already have a Coinbase account, setting one up is pretty straightforward. Just go to the Coinbase website and click “Sign up.” From there, you’ll need to enter your name, email address, and create a password. Once you’ve done that, Coinbase will send you an email to verify your account. Just click the link in the email and you’ll be all set!
Getting started with Coinbase Commerce
Coinbase Commerce is a service that allows merchants to accept cryptocurrency payments. The service is available to merchants in the US, UK, Canada, Singapore, and Australia. To get started, visit the Coinbase Commerce website and create an account. Once you have an account, you can add your merchant ID to your website or online store. Coinbase Commerce will then generate a unique address for each customer who wants to pay with cryptocurrency. When a customer completes a purchase, the funds will be transferred to your Coinbase Commerce account.
How to accept crypto payments on Coinbase Commerce
Coinbase Commerce allows you to accept payments in cryptocurrency from anywhere in the world. To start accepting payments, you’ll need to create a Coinbase Commerce account and generate a payment button or checkout link.
When a customer clicks on your payment button or checkout link, they’ll be taken to a Coinbase Commerce page where they can enter their shipping address and select their preferred cryptocurrency. Once they’ve submitted their payment, the funds will be transferred directly to your Coinbase Commerce account. You can then withdraw the funds to your personal wallet at any time.
Coinbase Commerce does not currently support recurring payments, but you can accept one-time payments for products or services.
How to withdraw your crypto earnings from Coinbase Commerce
With Coinbase Commerce, you have the option to withdraw your earnings to a connected external wallet or receive them via fiat (USD, EUR, GBP) withdrawal to your linked bank account. Since you’re in control of your own private keys, we recommend withdrawing your earnings to your own personal wallet for safekeeping.
If you choose to receive fiat withdrawals, please be aware that Coinbase Commerce currently only supports USD, EUR, and GBP withdrawals. We plan to support additional fiat currencies in the future.
How to Withdraw Your Crypto Earnings from Coinbase Commerce
1. Log in to your Coinbase Commerce account and click on the “Withdraw” button for the crypto currency you’d like to withdraw.
2. If you haven’t already connected an external wallet, you’ll be prompted to do so now. We currently support withdrawals to wallets that use a single cryptocurrency address (e.g., Bitcoin’s “Legacy” or “Segwit” address types).
3. Enter the amount you’d like to withdraw and click on the “Withdraw” button.
4. Once you’ve reviewed and confirmed the transaction details, click on the “Submit” button to initiate the withdrawal. Please note that withdrawals can take up to 1-2 business days to process.
Now that you know how to sell your crypto on Coinbase, you can cash out your digital assets at any time. Remember to take into account the fees associated with each sale, and always monitor the market closely to get the best price for your coins.